Thursday, December 29, 2011

Clearance at Target

So how 'bout a real post with some real information. Its been a crazy fall and early winter. I moved only 6 miles but realized we have way to much stuff and that is still another post. I did manage to get a 3.75 GPA in the fall semester so thank goodness for that. Next up testing for the Radiography program at school. They only accept 25 students per fall semester so it is competitive.

But in my "spare" time...what a joke, I was actually spending some much needed time with my sister, I still love to shop. We went to Target and had fun trolling the clearance bins. The Target we were at hand a ton and I mean TON of clearance air fresheners. Everything from the Air Wick Room Spray machines, to plug in refills, and Febreeze room sprays, and Air Wick candles. I actually bought some of the Air Wick candles with my $3/2 coupons last week. So dig out those coupons that are expiring and go forth and shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment