Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Save 15% w/Free Shipping at Snapfish

Many parents and grandparents (I know mine do) love to receive picture cards and gifts. This is the offer from Snapfish. Now you can save 15% on all your favorites, and receive free shipping on your entire order. Just use code FSJUNE15 by June 20 to start sharing your most-loved photo gifts for less. Make sure you go through Ebates and get 8% cash back. If you have checked out Ebates it is super easy and pays you for doing your "normal" online shopping. All you do is go to Ebates.com and search for your store and click fo shopping and once a quarter you will get a check (or paypal) for the amount you earned. Since I started 18 months ago I've earned $68.00. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it was for orders I was placing anyway and didn't cost me anything to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment