Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles....

Who took advantage last week and went to the Harris Teeter for SUPER DOUBLES??

I usually make at least one trip. This week I made two, the most desired item on the list was Mrs. Butterworth's Syrup and  Purina Dog Food at B1G1. How could I pass it up at $0.09 and breakfast for dinner was on the menu. 

Each trip I spent about $35 but saved on one trip $45 and the second $55. I tried to go at off times so that I wouldn't have to contend with long lines or people. I went early Saturday and after work (I get off at 3) one day during the week. The only item I noticed being low the syrup but since the 3 of us only need one that is all I cared about getting. 

Anyone have any other great finds? Who is going to try and do Lowe's Super Doubles? I would, maybe, if one was closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment