Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sorry 4 the Slow Weekend

Sorry we haven't been posting much this weekend. Don't worry Monday morning we will be back bright and early. Some great things to be looking forward to this week. Drum roll please......Super Doubles at Harris Teeter! I am currently going through a few lists so that the deals I will be posting actually work for you at the store! Looks like some good freebies but please remember to leave a few behind for others. Lets pass along the savings. If super doubles is too much for you no worries we will still find some great deals at the other stores for you. I have to admit I often skip super doubles because it is such a hassle to do all the prep and the shelves be bare by the time I get there. I find the Food Lion steps up there game to compensate and Bi-Lo just plays dead for the week lol. Lets hope for some good deals everywhere.
We will also be checking daily for great printables
super steals online
maybe a recipe or two
funny quotes from our kids, husband, fellow couponers etc..

So how was Fathers day weekend for everyone? I got up early Sat morning loaded up my crew to scout out some garage sales. Found some great hanging lamps $6, a new light for my bathroom $3, glider rocker and ottoman $20 and a jumperoo for $10. So it was a great morning. Now for the miracle of my day I painted my living room and my wonderful husband not only hung the light (with minimum screaming and cussing) but also put up my lamps. Aww he is awesome! So for right around $60 I redecorated my living room! (the paint was $30)

No comments:

Post a Comment