Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles

Even with the time management issues of the past weekend I did manage to get to Harris Teeter twice on Monday and got a lot of what was on my list.

The first trip saved $84.92 and spent $37.17 total savings 69.5%. This trip included a rain check for B2G3 on Emerald Nuts, and my EVic for Chex @ $1.97/box. This transaction I also used a coupon from Recyclebank that was $10/$50 at Harris Teeter.

The second trip saved 42.44 and spent $36.62 total savings of 53.6%. This one had tons of yogurt on it because lil' one is sick and that is the only dairy she can have. My favorite deal was the Bumble Bee Chunk Lite Tuna which was on sale for 4/$5, and I had purchased a coupon from Recyclebank $1.00/2. Which made it $0.25/can.

 I am contemplating making another trip sometime today but it will totally depend on my time this afternoon and how the DH and lil' one feel.

How did you guys do? Any great deals found elsewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment