Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome to NCcouponmommies

Hello everyone and thanks so much for stopping by. This is our very first blog so I thought I would tell everyone who I am. My name is Erica, I am a stay at home mom of 3, a student, and soon part time Pharmacy Tech. Life is throwing my family for curves but we are still riding along just buckled up a little tighter than before. I have been married to my loving husband for 5 years. I have a 9 yr old an almost 3 yr old girl and an almost 4 yr old boy. (Yes I know they outnumber us) My 2 littlest are 10 1/2 months apart so learning to multitask has been a crash course. My parents have recently moved in with us and brought us 2 more mouths to feed and 4 extra hands to help.
So saving money is why your here so I will get down to it.
In the next week or so I will start posting the major ways to save your family cash at the grocery store, drugstores, and at everywhere else I can think of. I will give you the principles to coupons, sale cycles, stockpiling, and all the lingo. One of the things to remember is Do Not Get Overwhelmed! Start slow saving money is easier than you think and can be learned quickly, but if its to much just step back from it and realize this isn't a race or a competition just a new way of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment