Thursday, September 8, 2011

Creature of Habit

Dropping Caroline off at daycare made me realize we are creatures of habit more than we realized. It had been a week since she had been to daycare. She only goes on Monday and Wednesdays while I am at school.  With the Labor Day weekend she was home with me like normal Thursday through Sunday. But since Monday was Labor Day she was home and Tuesday as well. When I dropped her off on Wednesday she cried like she had when we started 4 weeks ago. When I picked her up she was okay and happy to see me. She even waved good bye to her teacher. She only started doing that last week. However, I realized that without my Monday afternoon to do homework like "normal" I now feel behind and playing catchup. I'm not complaining but it has made be realize how much I have come to relish the time I can spend on homework and do other things. Creature of habit. Things that make you go hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment