Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mamasource by Mamapedia deals

Mamsource has a couple of really cute deals going on right now. The bonus is if you go through Ebates or ShopatHome you get 5% cash back and you can also donate 5% to your favorite school. I personally donate to the school where my sister works because my daughter isn't in school yet.

One of the deals that has peaked my interest is $30 worth of cupcake wrappers for $15 from Bella Cupcake Couture. I am making cupcakes for a family gathering and these might be just the ticket to add some needed flare.
Details for cupcake wrappers:

Details

  • Not valid toward taxes (WA only) or shipping (flat $5 rate, US only)
  • Cannot be combined with any other offers
  • Voucher must be used in full
  • Limit (5) vouchers per person, may purchase as gifts
  • May only redeem (1) voucher per order
  • How to redeem: Online
  • Expires March 25, 2012

I also like the one for KidsSocks. I love to accessorize my little girl with fun stuff. This will be the first season I will attempt to have her wear tights. So these might be just the ticket. You get $20 worth of KidsSocks for $12.

Details

  • Voucher valid for $20 of merchandise at www.KidsSocks.com
  • Voucher not valid for taxes or shipping (starts at $4.95)
  • Free shipping on orders over $50
  • Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
  • Entire voucher must be used in (1) transaction
  • Limit (1) voucher per person, may buy more as gifts
  • How to redeem: online
  • Expires December 31, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment