Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Win a Trip to NYC courtesy of The Chew!

Most of my friends would agree I'm kinda addicted to the Food Network and Top Chef. I learn lots, but it is also something I can usually turn on and walk away and not worry about what is happening if my lil' one is around. The Chew is replacing one of the soap operas that is going viral. The host are Micheal Symon (Iron Chef), Mario Batali (former Iron Chef), Carla Hall (Top Chef), Clinton Kelly (What Not To Wear) and Daphne Oz (unknown to me), I think it will be a great mix. I love Carla from Top Chef, whooty - whoo.  Go to The Chew Facebook book page to enter.

Grand Prize:(1 winner)
4-day/3-night trip for two to attend a taping of The Chew in NYC.
PLUS: Dinner at two of Mario Batali's restaurants and a $250
gift certificate to Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich's Eataly,
the largest artisanal food and wine marketplace in the world.
 
First Prize: (50 winners)
The Chew Prize Packincluding books from The Chew co-hosts and more.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment