Thursday, September 1, 2011

General Mills Coupons!



I opened my email this afternoon and was happy to see that there was a "members only" email with coupons for  Free Pillsbury coupons from General Mills. To become a member and get the exclusive coupons you only have to create a log in. It told me I had $51 in printable coupons! If you know someone who collects Boxtops for Education then most of these items will have them. Go check out what you can get. My offers included:

$1/1  off ONE any Frozen Pillsbury® Egg Scrambles™ OR Biscuit Sandwiches
$0.60/2 when you buy TWO BOXES any flavor/variety Betty Crocker® Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot®, Fruit Gushers®
$1/1 when you buy ONE any flavor/variety Totino’s® Pizza Stuffers

right down to Bayer and many others. Go see if you are a member of General Mills if not sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment