Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Harris Teeter Triples

I do enjoy getting the Salisbury Post because I get my food ads on Tuesday versus Wednesday. So, yes triples at Harris Teeter do start tomorrow. As of right now they have made several new e-vic coupons available. Remember EVic coupons do not double but can be used with Mfg. coupons.

Some of the things that jumped out at me from the ad are:
Gatorade $0.88/ea
California Green or Black Seedless Grapes $0.99/lb
Extra 50 Bonus Box Top opportunity
Extra 250 Labels for Education opportunity
I also have a stock up item on my list 80/20 Lean Ground Beef $1.99/lb limit 4 (limit 4 means per transaction) I will be there several days in a row to get some to stock up.
They also have 2.5 lbs Harris Teeter Boneless Chicken Breasts BOGO and I'm in need of those.

For the meat I stock up on I will break out my Food Saver to break it up and vacuum seal it. I'm going to save that for another post.

Make sure you check out Moola Saving Mom and Southern Savers for your lists and coupon match ups. They are both GREAT!!  Note about Southern Savers there are 3 lists to look at so don't miss any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment